Monday, January 23, 2012

Why Anatomy Sucks the Souls from the Living

Greetings, fellow dweebs.

I'm taking an academic journey through hell at the moment.  It's a quest that takes my poor little social life and wrings its throat of its very soul.  This beast's name that I must conquer is named Human Anatomy and Physiology, and it has a side-kick named "Organismal Biology" dictated by the same evil mastermind, Dr. Janice Lapsanski.  She is cute and cuddly on the outside, but be forewarned, travelers, this monster has the power to destroy consistent blogging for an entire quarter with a single foul swoop.

I'm Arthur, Lapsanski is the dark knight, just in case you're wondering.
As I draw my lancet of knowledge to slay her poisoned multiple choice exam arrows shot from a bow of hyper-cephalization, I will have to leave you weary pilgrims behind, but only temporarily.  I shall update thee via the almighty, omniscient Oracle of Zuckerberg on Facebook and the lesser known, lowly Oracle of Google on Plus.   If thou wishest, thou can receive mine freshest blogs by subscribing via electronic carrier pigeon.  I shall attempt to post anew as often as I can, for where there is no happiness or (more importantly) dry humor, there can be no life.

And I'd like to stay alive.  Cuz the whole heart beating, brain functioning, active thinking thing is pretty cool...and stuff.

Farewell for now,
Lady McBecca

No comments:

Post a Comment