Monday, October 31, 2011

The Best Things about Halloween

1. Slutty bitches making drunk bad decisions for an entire weekend.
Third girl from the left...slutty disco ball?  I hope those sequins on her ass crack are securely fastened.

2. The day after Halloween, during which time all of the candy goes on sale.
I will be buying some Fun Dip tomorrow.

3. Witnessing walks of shame home.

4. Wearing whatever you want.
"I feel like Lady Gaga just puts glue on her body and rolls around in random items." 
                                                                          -----Orlando Bloom
5. Realizing that a cardboard green diamond above your head will automatically trump anybody else's costume just because you're a Sims character.

6. Also realizing that anyone who buys a factory-made costume is a complete cop-out.
This will ALWAYS and forever be my favorite costume.  Yip yip yip!
7. Little kids in costume
This is SO what I'm doing with my kid.  Looks like somebody took my squash blog to heart.
8. Not so desperate lesbians taking full advantage of the slutty bitches.
Seriously.

9. The day after Halloween, during which time every bad decision made in number 1 is immortalized on Facebook.
Case and point.
10. Being the sober one in the group, and in so doing, having a lifetime supply of blackmail material to use against your friends/relatives/roommates.
You did.  And that will be $20 or I tell your mom what you did to the cat with your mouth.

That is all.  

Happy Halloween, dweebies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment