Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Quarter, New Posts!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to inform you all that the blog has been on hiatus for a while simply because the quarter is beginning again and I've been on somewhat ridiculous schedules at work (like starting at 5AM).  With the new quarter also comes mandatory meetings for all three of my jobs and my film group that I am in charge of (especially because we're having our first premiere this month).  I also picked up an extra film project to produce and am planning to get a nose piercing this weekend, so I am VERY busy.  Because of this and because I write these blogs somewhere around midnight, I've been having trouble posting regularly and I feel like I've let you down.

SO.  Since I've been such a horrible, bad blogger, I give you the power to smite me via internet, but I hope ye shall be merciful.  I will be posting a blog on textbooks tomorrow to make up for it come Hell, high water, or Zombie Jesus.  The regularly scheduled Friday post will be made as well.

Love you all and see you tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment