Saturday, October 15, 2011

RIP, Uncle Felix

Greetings, everyone.

I'm sorry to announce that I'll be skipping today's posting.  I received an email today from my grandmother informing me of my grand-uncle Felix's death.  It's kind of shaking me up a bit because the deaths in the family are getting closer and closer to home, to the relatives I had the strongest connections with.

I'm terrified for my grandfather.  He's the oldest of three brothers, and the only one left.  I'm scared that my grandmother has become too jaded about her own mortality.  And I feel guilty about not going home for Christmas now.

There's just so much to think about at the moment, and I know I won't be able to turn out quality work at the moment, so I'd rather not disappoint you guys.

Thanks for your understanding; I'll be back on Monday.

<3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment